The Dewdrop Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A stunning fair-isle hat inspired by vintage filigree, The Dewdrop Beanie features a cozy fold-over brim followed by a dazzling dance of color work that displays enchanting architectonic features. The mesmerizing diamonds design harmoniously flows throughout the body of the beanie, and the top of the beanie is decreased with neat, symmetrical spiral decreases, creating an exquisite and classic knit accessory. This knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a schematic with measurements, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo support, some photo tutorials, and more. If you’re looking for a delightfully captivating fair-isle knitting pattern, then look no further than The Dewdrop Beanie!”
- The Dewdrop Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a color-coded stitch chart, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, + more
- English; The Dewdrop Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Intermediate knitters (knitting in the round and fair-isle/stranded knitting techniques involved)
- The Dewdrop Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical spiral decreases
- The Dewdrop Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a cozy fold-over ribbed brim and a classic beanie structure. The beanie is covered in a gorgeous, classic fair-isle design and then is decreased at the top with a symmetrical, spiral design. The beanie is topped off with a faux fur pom pom, but there is also instructions and a photo tutorial within the knitting pattern to make and attach a pom pom made of yarn instead, if preferred.
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head sizes at approximate 23-26″ (58.42 cm – 66.04 cm) circumference; the pattern is easily adaptable to make the beanie larger or smaller. There are instructions within the pattern to make the beanie longer or shorter.
- Read all about the design concept + other details of The Dewdrop Beanie knitting pattern on the blog here
- •U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Approximately 120 yards (109.728 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; approx. 95 yards (86.868 meters) of the “base” color and approx. 25 yards (22.86 meters) of alternate color; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Dewdrop Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00