The Tundra Hat Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Immerse yourself in the most luxuriously plush faux-fur earflap hat for the winter with The Tundra Hat knitting pattern! A classic earflap/trapper hat design, this hat features a plush faux fur brim with a double thick front (as a classic trapper hat design), and the top of the hat features a lovely symmetrical spiral decrease design before it’s topped off with a large faux fur pom. This hat is a real sumptuous treat to keep you extra cozy and warm, and is incredibly soft and luxurious. This knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters and equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, an extensive photo tutorial, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photo content, and more. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this hat works up quickly and easily –you’ll be supriseed by how quickly it takes to knit! If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Hat knitting pattern!”
- This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, an extensive photo tutorial, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
- The Tundra Hat is a part of a coordinated set you can grab here
- English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
- The Tundra Hat is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
- The Tundra Hat features a luxuriously plush knitted faux-fur brim with earflaps for classic trapper hat style, and a double-thick front of the hat (as a classic trapper hat style), and the top body of the hat features classic stockinette stitches that decrease symmetrically into a unique and structured spiral design atop. The Tundra Hat is then topped off with a hand-made yarn pom pom
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the pattern for all the precise measurements
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Prairie Beanie on the Darling Jadore blog here
- • U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 60 yards (54.864 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (faux fur yarn recommended (similar here and here)
• Approx. 60 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Tundra Hat knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00