Immerse yourself in the most luxuriously plush faux-fur earflap hat for the winter with The Tundra Hat knitting pattern! A classic earflap/trapper hat design, this hat features a plush faux fur brim with a double thick front (as a classic trapper hat design), and the top of the hat features a lovely symmetrical spiral decrease design before it’s topped off with a large faux fur pom. This hat is a real sumptuous treat to keep you extra cozy and warm, and is incredibly soft and luxurious. This knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters and equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, an extensive photo tutorial, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photo content, and more. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this hat works up quickly and easily –you’ll be supriseed by how quickly it takes to knit! If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Hat knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Tundra Hat”
• This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, an extensive photo tutorial, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
• Official Commercial: Watch The Tundra Hat in action here
• Pattern set: The Tundra Hat is a part of a coordinated set you can grab here
• Language of The Tundra Hat knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Tundra Hat knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Tundra Hat is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features : The Tundra Hat features a luxuriously plush knitted faux-fur brim with earflaps for classic trapper hat style, and a double-thick front of the hat (as a classic trapper hat style), and the top body of the hat features classic stockinette stitches that decrease symmetrically into a unique and structured spiral design atop. The Tundra Hat is then topped off with a hand-made yarn pom pom
• Other locations: You can also grab this knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Size of the Tundra Hat: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the pattern for all the precise measurments
• On The Blog: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Prairie Beanie on the Darling Jadore blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Tundra Hat knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Tundra Hat Knitting Pattern:
• *U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
• Approx. 60 yards (54.864 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (faux fur yarn recommended (similar here and here)
• Approx. 60 yards of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Tundra Hat knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.