Classic ribbed cuffs flow into gorgeous cables in the front of the mitten, making The Cappuccino Mitts one of our favorite designs among our customers. It’s a fun and relatively easy knitting pattern that allows you to create truly lovely and modern mittens. The pattern even comes with an extensive photo tutorial to guide you through a lot of the stitches and techniques! Knitted seamlessly in the round on DPNs, these mitts work up in no time at all, and you’ll quickly see why it’s a best-seller!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Cappuccino Mitts”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, lots of photo tutorials, and more
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round bottom-up
• Features : A classic ribbed cuff with a beautiful cabled-front body of the mitten
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• You can also get this knitting pattern on Ravelry or Etsy
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cappuccino Mitts Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 11 (8.0) DPNs (here and here)
• The DPN sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 95 yards (86.868 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here and here)
• Stitch markers
• Cable needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cappuccino Mitts knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.