The Ruska Shawl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Delicate eyelet lace cascades amidst a sea of classic knit stitches that all flows in harmony with a lace wave border, making The Ruska Shawl a major stunner! Inspired by the Quaking Aspen trees during Colorado’s autumn season, the knitting pattern allows you to create a dazzling half-circle shawl that can be worn a variety of ways, and is actually really easy to knit. Suitable for advanced-beginner knitters, The Ruska Shawl is knit top down with only simple stitches and lace techniques — no complicated stitches or cabling required. The PDF equips you with detailed instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials, and more. If you’re looking to knit a gorgeous, lightweight shawl that’s a statement piece, then The Ruska Shawl knitting pattern is definitely for you!”
- Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, schematic, + more
- Advanced beginner/Intermediate knitters
- Seamlessly knitted flat top-down
- A classic half-circle knitted shawl that’s filled with lovely, easy-to-knit stitches with eyelet lace for the body, and then gradually grows to a lacework edge
- English. This pattern is written in standard American terms
- There is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Ruska Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information. For convenience, the shawl is approximately 22.5″ (57.15 cm) (width/depth) x approximately 63″ (160.02 cm) (length/wingspan)
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Ruska Shawl here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 717 yards (655.625 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample shawl is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Ruska Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00