Classic knit ribbing and sequences of mesmerizing, textured knots flow harmoniously while gradually shifting colors amidst a background of classic stockinette stitches, making The Rosewood Cowl a truly delightful and enjoyable accessory to knit. With its subtle pops of color and hypnotizing texture, this cowl knits up very quickly while keeping the knitter captivated by the simple pattern repeats and engaging color changes from the variegated yarn. Knitted seamlessly in the round and suitable for beginner-knitters, this knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials for reference, a schematic with measurements, and more. If you’re wanting to knit a unique and stunning cowl scarf, then The Rosewood Cowl is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Rosewood Cowl
• The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Official Commercial: Watch the official commercial for The Rosewood Cowl here
• Language of The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern: Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Rosewood Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features of The Rosewood Cowl: The Rosewood Cowl features a lovely textured appearance throughout the body of the cowl, which looks like bobbles but actually aren’t (they’re way easier to knit than bobbles and take less than half the time and effort!)
• Size of the finished Rosewood Cowl: The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Rosewood Cowl is as follows: Length: Approx: 18.5” (46.99 cm); Width when laid flat: Approx. 12.5” (31.75 cm); Circumference: Approx. 26” (66.04 cm) with some extra stretch to the fabric.
• Other places: You can also grab The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the knit design concept of The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Rosewood Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 610 yards (557.784 meters) total of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12; in two different colors (approx. 305 yards per color) (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Rosewood Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.