A classic slouchy beanie filled with easy knit stitches makes The Hadley Beanie a must-have for any fall/winter wardrobe and a fun and easy project. With the perfect amount of slouch and cozy, this is a favorite pattern among many of our customers who want a classic, timeless, staple beanie in their closet for the colder season. Seamlessly knitted bottom-up on circular knitting needles, you’ll be surprised by how easy and fast this beanie works up!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Hadley Beanie”
• This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photos tutorials + more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Language of The Haldey Beanie knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Hadley Beanie knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Hadley Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features : The Hadley Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features classic knit stitches for the entirety of the beanie
• Size of the Hadley Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other places: You can also grab this knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Hadley Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Hadley Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Hadley Beanie knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.