Encrusted in textured goodness, The Ezrela Sweater wraps you up in the coziest, warmest hug when you wear it! With an extra-wide neck, it’s super cute worn off the shoulder while still keeping you nice and warm during the colder months. This pattern was specifically designed for beginner sweater-knitters, and it’s a fast and easy knitting project that works up in no time at all! If you’re looking for a great beginner-friendly sweater pattern, then look no further than The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater design of “The Ezrela Sweater”
• The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern containing written text instructions to make this beginner-friendly sweater
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern was written and designed in one size; to fit up to approximately 45″ (114.3 cm) bust; the knitting pattern easily adaptable (with instructions) to make smaller or larger
• You can also grab The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern from Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• Skill level of The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern: Beginner / First-time sweater knitter
• Process of knitting The Ezrela Sweater: A drop-shoulder design; knitted flat in four pieces and then seamed together
• Features of The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern : The Ezrela Sweater is a classic crewneck that can also be worn off the shoulder, simple textured stitches, and a comfy, oversized fit
• The Ezrela Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Ezrela Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 10 (6.0 mm) knitting needles
• Approx. 750 yards (685.8 meters) bulky-weight (category 5) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 6-9 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample sweater photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.