Nothing’s cozier than a chunky winter pom-pom beanie that’s covered in gorgeous (but very simple) fair-isle knit stitches! This knitting pattern equips you with detailed instructions, a photo tutorial, a stitch glossary and more to knit this beautiful beanie seamlessly bottom-up on circular knitting needles. If you’re looking to knit a cute and stylish winter beanie, then The Eclatant Beanie knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ original knit design of “The Eclatant Beanie”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, photo tutorial + more
• Skill level: Advanced-Beginner/Intermediate knitters (knitting on circular needles + fair isle techniques is involved)
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round, bottom-up on circular knitting needles
• Features : A classic knit slouch fit with pretty fair-isle polka dots all over
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other locations: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• The Eclatant Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Eclatant Beanie Knitting Pattern
• U.S. Size 15 (10.0mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 110 yards (100.584 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch marker
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the pattern for convenience.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.