The Design Concept For The Sinensis Tote Crochet Pattern: Granny Square Inspiration
When designing The Sinensis Tote crochet pattern, I wanted to create a super easy, beginner-friendly tote bag that's a quick and easy summer crochet pattern to follow. And of course, I was greatly inspired by the classic granny square design, which I love so much -- just see The Honeymilk Throw pattern for proof! I had a geometrical, no-fuss deign in mind, and wanted the look and feel of the bag to have an overall sophisticated yet understated design...sometimes simple is best! So the design concept for The Sinensis Tote crochet pattern (which is the name of the type of flowers that are in the photos, by the way) came to life!
The Granny Square Design + Other Details Of The Sinensis Tote Crochet Pattern
The tote has an easy, effortless look and feel to it, which I'm all about. And the rhythmic flow of simple crochet stitches will get you addicted in no time! I've already made a few for friends, and they're always a huge hit. Since they're a simple and fast crochet project, they're also perfect gifted during the holidays.
A Breakdown Of The Sinensis Tote Crochet Pattern: What Do I Get?
- A highly-detailed PDF digital file with step-by step instructions.
- All the specific details of all the materials and yarn used to create the exact tote in the photos
- A stitch glossary containing a brief written explanation of some of the stitches and techniques used in the pattern for convenience, along with links to video tutorials to guide you.
- Tips and tricks to crocheting this tote with ease.
- All the basic crochet pattern attributes: gauge, abbreviations, step-by-step instructions, basic technique explanations, dimensions, e-mail support, etc.
- Technical assistance via e-mail from the Darling J'adore Technical Support Team. They typically answer all e-mails usually within the hour, and can assist you at [email protected] if you happen to run into any technical issues.