Crochet your very own stylish tote bag that’s perfect for a farmer’s market or shopping out on the town with this easy crochet pattern for The Sinensis Tote! Perfect for beginner crocheters, this stylish tote bag can be crocheted in no time, and features a classic square shape, simple eyelet details, and classic crocheted rope-and-knotted handles, making it functional yet super chic.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original design of “The Sinensis Tote”
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters (crocheting seamlessly in the round and simple crochet stitches involved)
• Features: A sophisticated, understated square design with small “x” lace eyelets, and cording at the opening as well as corded crocheted handles
• Language: English. This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: The size of the finished Sinensis Tote is approximately 15.5″ (39.37 cm) (width) x approximately 16″ (40.64 cm) (length)
• Blog post: You can read about the design concept behind The Sinensis Tote here
• Other locations: You can also purchase this pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Sinensis Tote crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials for The Sinensis Tote Crochet Pattern:
• 4mm/Size G crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 450 yards (411.48 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here , here, and here)
• Row counter
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample bag is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Sinensis Tote crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.