Chunky, textured, and oh-so warm, The Fireside Throw is aptly named because it’s the coziest crochet blanket to snuggle up in on a cold fall or winter evening by a roaring fire. Suitable for beginner crocheters, this crochet pattern is fun, easy, and fast!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Fireside Throw”
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters
• Crochet pattern includes instructions, photo content, a stitch glossary + recommended yarns and tools
• Language: English. This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
Size: The finished Fireside Throw is approximately 52″ (132.08 cm) (length) x Approximately 40″ (101.6 cm) (width)
• Features: Classic, cozy crochet stitches that are super textured for added warmth, making the throw drape effortlessly.
• Process: Seamlessly crocheted flat
• You can also purchase the crochet pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or Loveknitting
• Crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Fireside Throw Crochet Pattern:
• Size P crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 1,060 yards (969.264 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample blanket is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Fireside Throw crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.