The Meadow Scarf Crochet Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Subtle contrasts of earth-toned shades harmoniously blend together, creating a beautifully understated houndstooth design for The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern. The prominent duo-tone textile pattern on this stunning scarf is characterized by broken checks of an abstract four-pointed shape, making this scarf a truly timeless fashion accessory resembling the classic houndstooth pattern. Suitable for beginner crocheters, this crochet pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch chart for reference, a schematic with measurements, a stitch glossary, tutorial photos, links to video and photos support and more. If you’re looking to crochet an exquisitely classic and sophisticated scarf, then The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is definitely for you.”
- The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital crochet pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch chart, tutorial photos, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
- English; This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner crocheters (crocheting flat + basic crochet stitches and techniques involved)
- The Meadow Scarf is seamlessly crocheted flat (rectangular-shaped scarf)
- The Meadow Scarf features a classic houndstooth pattern, which is a prominent duotone textile pattern characterized by broken checks of an abstract four-pointed shape. The Meadow Scarf is a classic rectangular-shaped scarf long enough to wrap up to two times around the neck.
- The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the crochet pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Meadow Scarf is as follows: Approx. 90” (228.6 cm) length x Approx. 10” (25.4 cm) width.
- You can read all about the crochet design concept of The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern on the blog here
- • Size J-10 (6.0 mm) crochet hook
• Approx. 743 yards (679.399 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12; in two different colors (approx. 372 yards per color) (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
- The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00