Subtle contrasts of earth-toned shades harmoniously blend together, creating a beautifully understated houndstooth design for The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern. The prominent duo-tone textile pattern on this stunning scarf is characterized by broken checks of an abstract four-pointed shape, making this scarf a truly timeless fashion accessory resembling the classic houndstooth pattern. Suitable for beginner crocheters, this crochet pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch chart for reference, a schematic with measurements, a stitch glossary, tutorial photos, links to video and photos support and more. If you’re looking to crochet an exquisitely classic and sophisticated scarf, then The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is definitely for you.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet scarf design of The Meadow Scarf
• The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital crochet pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch chart, tutorial photos, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Official Commercial: Watch The Meadow Scarf in action here
• Language of The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern: English; This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern: Beginner crocheters (crocheting flat + basic crochet stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Meadow Scarf is seamlessly crocheted flat (rectangular-shaped scarf)
• Features of The Meadow Scarf: The Meadow Scarf features a classic houndstooth pattern, which is a prominent duotone textile pattern characterized by broken checks of an abstract four-pointed shape. The Meadow Scarf is a classic rectangular-shaped scarf long enough to wrap up to two times around the neck.
• Size: The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the crochet pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Meadow Scarf is as follows: Approx. 90” (228.6 cm) length x Approx. 10” (25.4 cm) width.
• Other places: You can also grab The Meadow Scarf on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the crochet design concept of The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Meadow Scarf Crochet Pattern:
• Size J-10 (6.0 mm) crochet hook
• Approx. 743 yards (679.399 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12; in two different colors (approx. 372 yards per color) (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Meadow Scarf crochet pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.