A beautifully textured display of dazzling diamonds dance around, making The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern a delightful and captivating project to follow. Featuring a unique side split hem and stunning texture, this cowl is a real show-stopper. Specifically designed to be the counterpart to the lovely Harbor Beanie, this knit pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters and combines only the simplest knit stitches and techniques. The knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo content for reference, and more. If you’re looking to knit an exquisitely chic cowl scarf, then look no further than The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Harbor Cowl
• The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to lots of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Grab the set: The Harbor Cowl was specifically designed to be the counterpart to the lovely Harbor Beanie
• Language of The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Harbor Cowl is knitted flat and in the round, bottom-up
• Features of The Harbor Cowl: The Snowfall Cowl features a stunning lacework blended with waves of squishy texture, a gentle scalloped edge, and a seamless finish
• Size: The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Harbor Cowl is as follows: Length: Approx: 18.5” (46.99 cm); Width when laid flat: Approx. 14.5” (36.83 cm); Circumference: Approx. 29” (73.66 cm) with some extra stretch to the fabric.
• Other places: Grab The Harbor Cowl on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• On the blog: Read more about the design concept + other info on The Harbor Cowl on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Harbor Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 280 yards (256.032 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Harbor Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.