Classic garter stitch adds the perfect amount of squishy coziness that engulfs you in warmth for The Campfire Sweater! One of our best-selling sweater patterns, this knitting pattern is the perfect sweater for beginners looking to tackle their first sweater. Knitted flat in pieces (a drop-shoulder design), The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern is super easy to make and a fashion statement when it’s complete. We guarantee it’ll keep you warm during the winter months!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit sweater pattern + Best Seller, The Campfire Sweater
• The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, tutorial photos, and more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• You can read the knit design concept of The Campfire Sweater on the blog here
• Skill level of the knitting pattern: Beginner / First-time sweater knitter
• Process of knitting The Campfire Sweater: The Campfire Sweater is a drop-shoulder design; knitted flat in four pieces and then seamed together
• Features of The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern: The Campfire Sweater fetures a classic crewneck, simple stitches, and a few inches of positive ease
• The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern is written for adult women sizes small, medium, and large. Body width when sweater laid flat: 17″ (43.18 cm), 19.5″ (49.53 cm), 22″ (55.88 cm) (all approximate measurements); Bust sizes of up to: 40″ (101.6 cm), 45″ (114.3 cm), 53″ (134.62 cm) (all approximate measurements)
• You can also get The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern from Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• The Campfire Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Campfire Sweater Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 13 (9.0mm) 29″+ (73.66 cm+) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 720 yards (658.368 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample sweater photographed is listed within the knitting patterns.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.