Is anything more stylish than a classic knit beanie? Nope! This beginner-friendly knitting pattern allows you to make the cutest slouchy hat that’s knitted seamlessly in the round, bottom up. Sure, it looks like it’s purled, but it’s not — It’s way easier than that! Grab this pattern for the fastest and most fun hat knitting pattern around
• A DarlingJadore™ original knit design of “The Fleur Beanie”
• The Fleur Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary + more
• Skill level: Beginner knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted bottom-up on circular knitting needles
• Features : A classic knitted slouchy hat filled with only simple, timeless knit stitches
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Blog post: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Loveknitting, and Ravelry
• The Fleur Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Fleur Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch marker
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Fleur Beanie knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2019 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.