Engulfed in a cozy fold-over brim that warms your ears, while keeping stylish with a classic knit fair-isle design, The Cypress Beanie knitting pattern is a truly awesome, utterly classic knitwear design for those interested in knitting the coolest, coziest beanie for the season! Knitted seamlessly in the round bottom-up, the highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with a stitch glossary, helpful photos, links to helpful videos, a stitch chart, detailed written instructions, a schematic with measurements and more. Suitable for intermediate knitters, this beanie works up in no time and was specifically designed to fit adult women and men head sizes (i.e., unisex). If you’re looking to make a cozy beanie that has a classic, timeless knit design, then look no further than The Cypress Beanie knitting pattern.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knitdesign of “The Cypress Beanie”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, some helpful photos, links to numerous helpful video tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, and more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate knitters (fair-isle/stranded-knitting techniques + knitting in the round on circular knitting needles involved)
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
• Features : A seamless knitted beanie with a fold-up brim designed for added warmth and cozy plus a classic fair-isle knit design throughout the body of the beanie. Pattern includes instructions to top it with a pom-pom or not
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women and men head size at approximate 23-26″ (58.42 cm – 66.04 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Read more about the knit design concept of The Cypress Beanie on the blog here
• You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cypress Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one, this one, and this one!
• Approx. 115 yards (105.156 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (Two colors required; approx. 57 yards of each color).(Similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• *Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cypress Beanie Knitting pattern:
• Pom maker (FYI: there’s a photo tutorial within the pattern to make the pom without a pom maker if you prefer)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.