The Cypress Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Engulfed in a cozy fold-over brim that warms your ears, while keeping stylish with a classic knit fair-isle design, The Cypress Beanie knitting pattern is a truly awesome, utterly classic knitwear design for those interested in knitting the coziest and vintage-inspired beanie for the season! Knitted seamlessly in the round bottom-up, the highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with a stitch glossary, helpful photos, links to helpful videos, a stitch chart, detailed written instructions, a schematic with measurements and more. Suitable for intermediate knitters, this beanie works up in no time and was specifically designed to fit adult women and men head sizes (i.e., unisex). If you’re looking to make a cozy beanie that has a classic, timeless knit design, then look no further than The Cypress Beanie knitting pattern.”
- Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, some helpful photos, links to numerous helpful video tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, and more
- Intermediate knitters (fair-isle/stranded-knitting techniques + knitting in the round on circular knitting needles involved)
- Seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
- A seamless knitted beanie with a fold-up brim designed for added warmth and cozy plus a classic fair-isle knit design throughout the body of the beanie. Pattern includes instructions to top it with a pom-pom or not
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women and men head size at approximate 23-26″ (58.42 cm – 66.04 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
- English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Read more about the knit design concept of The Cypress Beanie on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 115 yards (105.156 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (Two colors required; approx. 57 yards of each color).(Similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• *Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00