The cozy squish of garter stitch engulfs you in warmth, and the tassel end details add that extra pop of style, making The Blanket Scarf knitting pattern the perfect project for the colder months! Suitable for beginner knitters, this knitting pattern has been ranked one of Darling Jadore’s best-selling patterns for years, and has even been featured on social media accounts for Etsy, Hobby Lobby, and Michaels. Pair this cozy blanket scarf with anything, and it will keep you warm and stylish!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Blanket Scarf”
• The Blanket Scarf knitting pattern includes detailed instructions + tutorial photos to help guide you to knit this scarf
• Fun Fact: This knitting pattern was featured on Etsy’s social media!
• Skill level: Beginner knitters (it’s a great pattern for those new to knitting!)
• Process: The Blanket Scarf is seamlessly knitted flat
Features : The Blanket Scarf features a classic rectangular shape with only simple (beginner-friendly) knit stitches, and end tassels
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• The Blanket Scarf knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Blanket Scarf Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) knitting needles (here and here)
• Approx. 550 yards (502.92 meters) of bulky-weight (category 5) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 6-9 (similar here, here, and here)
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the PDF for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Blanket Scarf knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.