The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Suds up with the eco-friendly, highly-effective Sudsy Soap Saver! This soap saver features lacy, airy knit stitches that lend to the highest lather efficacy and an easy drawstring closure, letting you extend the lifespan of your favorite bar soap. A part of the Darling Jadore “Eco Collection; Bath Edition 1″ , this knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, tutorial photos, links to helpful video tutorials and photo content, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, and more. If you’re looking to add more eco-friendly, sustainable items to your bath collection, then look no further than The Sudsy Soap Saver knitting pattern!”
- The Sudsy Soap Saver knitting pattern contains detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements, tutorial photos within, and more
- Advanced-beginner/Intermediate knitters (simple knit stitches and lace required)
- The Sudsy Soap Saver is seamlessly knitted flat, bottom up. Knitting in the round is not required.
- The Sudsy Soap Saver features lacy, airy knit stitches that lend to the highest lather efficacy and an easy drawstring closure, letting you extend the lifespan of your favorite bar soap
- English. The Sudsy Soap Saver knitting patterns are written in standard American terms
- The Sudsy Soap Saver knitting pattern was written and designed to fit over an average-sized bar soap (i.e., 3.75” (9.525 cm) x 3” (7.62 cm) x 1” (2.54 cm). There is a detailed schematic with measurements provided within the pattern; for convenience, the dimensions of the finished soap saver are as follows: Length: Approx. 5 3/4” (14.605 cm); Width: Approx. 3.5” (8.89 cm); Circumference: Approx. 7” (17.78 cm) with extra stretch due to the fabric; Drawstring closure length when attached: Approx. 9” (22.86 cm); Total length of drawstring closure: Approx. 18” (cm)
- Read all about the design concept of Eco Collection: Bath Edition 1 on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 6 (4.0 mm) knitting needles
• Approximately 50 yards (45.72 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15
• 1 wooden bead with the hole diameter approx. 3mm (or larger); entire bead diameter approx. 12 mm
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Sudsy Soap Saver knitting pattern is available for download immediately after ordering and e-mailed to the e-mail address provided at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00