A classic rectangular shaped scarf that’s filled with flowing geometric-style lacework, The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern lives up to its name because it was inspired by the gradual shifting and melting of glaciers, which is depicted in the gradual rise and fall of the knit lacework pattern throughout the entirety of the scarf! A classic knitted scarf that’s perfect for beginner lacework-knitters, this knitting pattern lets you complete a stunningly classic knit scarf perfect for the colder months.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Glacier Scarf”
• The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, links to helpful videos and content, + more
• Watch the official commercial for The Glacier Scarf here
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters (simple lacework techniques required; pattern was designed to be suitable for those interested in trying a beginner-friendly lace knitting pattern or “first-time” lace knitters)
• Process: The Glacier Scarf is seamlessly knitted flat top-down vertically
• Features : The Glacier Scarf features a classic rectangular shape with gorgeous geometric-style lacework throughout that is perfect for beginner lacework knitters. The beautiful knitted lace was inspired by the gradual shifting and melting of glaciers, which is depicted in the gradual rise and fall of the knit lacework
• Language: English. The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size of the finished Glacier Scarf: Approx. 13.5″ (34.29 cm) width; Approx. 103″ (261.62 cm) length; *Note, The Glacier Scarf was designed to be long enough to wrap up to two times around the neck, but it can be made as short or as long as desired, and there are instructions within the knitting pattern on how to adapt it.
• Other places: You can also grab The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Glacier Scarf Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 700 yards (640.08 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Glacier Scarf knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.