A classic ribbed brim flows into a gorgeous cable design for the body making The Avalon Beanie the perfect chunky-knit cable beanie that’s a best-seller here at Darling Jadore. Never knit cables before? No problem! This highly-detailed pattern equips you with written instructions plus instructional photos to guide you along the way, making cable-knitting an absolute breeze. Seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, this knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner to intermediate knitters interested in creating the cutest chunky cable-knit beanie that’s perfect for fall or winter!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original cable-knit beanie design of “The Avalon Beanie”
• Never knit cables before? No problem! The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern containing written instructions plus instructional photos to guide you
• Skill level of The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern: Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round on circular knitting needles + cable-work required)
• Process of knitting The Avalon Beanie: The Avalon Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
• The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern also includes written instructions plus numerous photo tutorials to make the yarn pom pom (along with a series of other helpful tutorial photos), a stitch glossary a schematic with precise measurements, and more
• Features of The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern : The Avalon Beanie is a classic chunky-knit cable beanie topped with a yarn pom
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• You can also purchase The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern on Etsy, Loveknitting, and Ravelry
• The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Avalon Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 160 yards (146.304 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, and here)
• Cable needle or cable hook
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern:
*Pom maker (FYI: there’s a photo tutorial within the pattern to make the pom without a pom maker if you prefer)
*Project storage bag
*Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.