The Avalon Beanie Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A classic ribbed brim flows into a gorgeous cable design for the body making The Avalon Beanie the perfect chunky-knit cable beanie that’s a best-seller here at Darling Jadore. Never knit cables before? No problem! This highly-detailed pattern equips you with written instructions plus instructional photos to guide you along the way, making cable-knitting an absolute breeze. Seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, this knitting pattern is suitable for advanced-beginner to intermediate knitters interested in creating the cutest chunky cable-knit beanie that’s perfect for fall or winter!”
- Never knit cables before? No problem! The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern containing written instructions plus instructional photos to guide you. The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern also includes written instructions plus numerous photo tutorials to make the yarn pom pom (along with a series of other helpful tutorial photos), a stitch glossary a schematic with precise measurements, and more
- Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round on circular knitting needles + cable-work required)
- The Avalon Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
- The Avalon Beanie is a classic chunky-knit cable beanie topped with a yarn pom
- The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
- • U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 160 yards (146.304 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, and here)
• Cable needle or cable hook
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Avalon Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00