A classic, understated design featuring a double-brim for added warmth and cozy, along with classic stockinette stitches makes The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern is a perfect design for the man in your life. Specifically designed for men, this knitting pattern equips you with a highly-detailed written instructions, stitch glossary, schematic with measurements, links to helpful video and photo content, and more. If you’ve been searching for the perfect gift to knit for your special guy, then look no further than The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Cabin Beanie”
• Info: The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, + more
• Language of The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern: English; The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern: Advanced-beginner/Intermediate knitters (knitting in the round and simple knit stitches and techniques involved)
• Method of Construction: The Cabin Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical spiral decreases
• Features: The Cabin Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a cozy double-thick brim and a classic beanie structure. The beanie is covered in a simple, classic knit stitches, and then is decreased at the top with a symmetrical, spiral design. T
• Size of the Cabin Beanie: The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult men head size at approximate 23-24″ (58.42 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other places: You can also grab The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at email@example.com
• Live pattern + no expiration: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cabin Beanie Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approximately 120 yards (109.728 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cabin Beanie knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.