The Moonlit Shawl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Classic knit stitches flow gently into a crescendo of dramatic spikes for the edging, making The Moonlit Shawl a true stunner! Encrusted with classic knit stitches, Estonian lacework and nupps, and a uniquely beautiful spiked edge, The Moonlit Shawl is a truly stunning shawl design that’s extremely versatile. With a classic half-circle shape, it’s the perfect shawl to wear a variety of ways: draped your shoulders, wrapped around your neck as a scarf, and more (see all the photos for proof!). Suitable for advanced-beginner knitters, this easy knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, schematic with measurements, + links to numerous photo and video content, making The Moonlit Shawl a fun and easy knitting pattern to follow.”
- The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous photo and video content and more!
- Advanced-Beginner knitter (simple knit stitches + techniques + classic Estonian nupps and lacework involved; links to photos and videos are provided for help)
- Moonlit Shawl is seamlessly knitted flat, top-down on circular knitting needles (but you will not join in the round)
- The Moonlit Shawl is a classic half-circle shawl that features simple knit stitches, easy and classic Estonian lacework and nupps
- There is a detailed schematic within The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Moonlit Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information (and information on adapting the pattern to make the shawl larger/longer or shorter/smaller). For convenience, the shawl is approx. 59″ (149.86 cm) (width/depth) x approx. 25″ (63.5 cm) (length/wingspan)
- English. The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Moonlit Shawl here
- • Approximately 740 yards (676.656 meters) of light-weight/DK (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here, here, and here)
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) circular knitting needles that are 40″-48″ (101.6-121.92 cm) (here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample Moonlit Shawl is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00