Classic knit stitches flow gently into a crescendo of dramatic spikes for the edging, making The Moonlit Shawl a true stunner! Encrusted with classic knit stitches, Estonian lacework and nupps, and a uniquely beautiful spiked edge, The Moonlit Shawl is a truly stunning shawl design that’s extremely versatile. With a classic half-circle shape, it’s the perfect shawl to wear a variety of ways: draped your shoulders, wrapped around your neck as a scarf, and more (see all the photos for proof!). Suitable for advanced-beginner knitters, this easy knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, schematic with measurements, + links to numerous photo and video content, making The Moonlit Shawl a fun and easy knitting pattern to follow.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit shawl scarf design of “The Moonlit Shawl”
• The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous photo and video content and more!
• Watch the official commercial for The Moonlit Shawl here
• Skill level of The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern: Advanced-Beginner knitter (simple knit stitches + techniques + classic Estonian nupps and lacework involved; links to photos and videos are provided for help)
• Process of knitting The Moonlit Shawl: The Moonlit Shawl is seamlessly knitted flat, top-down on circular knitting needles (but you will not join in the round)
• Features of The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern : The Moonlit Shawl is a classic half-circle shawl that features simple knit stitches, easy and classic Estonian lacework and nupps
• Size of The Moonlit Shawl: There is a detailed schematic within The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Moonlit Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information (and information on adapting the pattern to make the shawl larger/longer or shorter/smaller). For convenience, the shawl is approx. 59″ (149.86 cm) (width/depth) x approx. 25″ (63.5 cm) (length/wingspan)
• Language of this knitting pattern: English. The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Moonlit Shawl here
• You can also grab The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Moonlit Shawl Knitting Pattern:
• Approximately 740 yards (676.656 meters) of light-weight/DK (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here, here, and here)
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) circular knitting needles that are 40″-48″ (101.6-121.92 cm) (here, here, and here)
• Psst…our favorite interchangeable circular knitting needle set is this one
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample Moonlit Shawl is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Moonlit Shawl knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.\
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.