Gorgeous stockinette stitches cover The Nora Mittens from top to bottom, making these the most classic, timeless mittens around. Designed to match perfectly with The Nora Scarf, these mittens were specifically designed for first-time mittens knitters. The knitting pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, an extensive photo tutorial, a schematic, an entire section dedicate to teaching you how to adapt the mittens to knit them in any size imaginable, links to numerous video and photo support, and more. If you’re looking to make a classic pair of mittens, then look no further than The Nora Mittens knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Nora Mittens”
• Grab the pattern set here
• Watch our YouTube commercial for The Nora Mittens + Scarf here
• The Nora Mittens knitting pattern is a highly-detailed knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic, an extensive photo tutorial, an entire section dedicated to teaching you how to adapt these mittens to knit them in any size, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters (Knitting in the round on DPNs is required)
• Process of this knitting pattern: The Nora Mittens are seamlessly knitted in the round bottom-up on DPNs
• Features of The Nora Mittens knitting pattern : The Nora Mittens feature beautiful, classic stockinette stitches
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements. Additionally, there are detailed instructions within this knitting pattern to teach you how to knit these mittens as small or as large as desired.
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Nora Mittens knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size of The Nora Mittens: This knitting pattern was written to fit most adult women hand sizes. A detailed schematic with precise measurements is located within the knit pattern file.
• Read more about the knit design concept on the blog here
• You can also grab The Nora Mittens knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• The Nora Mittens knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Nora Mittens Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Nora Mittens knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.