Classic garter stitch for extra coziness plus a unique asymmetrical design, The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern is perfect for beginners interested in knitting a super easy yet stylish fall accessory. Wear it as a shawl, a scarf, draped over your shoulders, or however you want, it looks good any way! If you’re looking for a relaxing, meditative knitting pattern that can easily be taken on-the-go or worked on while binging Netflix, then this pattern is for you. Knitted seamlessly flat, The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern equips you with detailed instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements and more, making this scarf an instant classic!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit scarf design of “The Canyon Scarf”
• The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary + a schematic with measurements, + more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level of The Canyon scarf knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitter
• Process of knitting The Canyon Scarf: The Canyon Scarf is seamlessly knitted flat
• Features of The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern : The Canyon Scarf is a beautiful + unique asymmetrical-shaped knit shawl scarf that can be worn and styled a variety of ways and includes lovely, squishy garter stitch
• Language of this knitting pattern: English. The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size of The Canyon Scarf: A schematic with precise measurements is located within the knitting pattern. For convenience, the widest part of The Canyon Scarf is approx. 54″ (137.16 cm)
• You can read about the knit design concept behind The Canyon Scarf here
• You can also purchase this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Canyon Scarf Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 10 (6.0 mm) 42″+ (106.68+ cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one, this one, and this one!
• Approx. 481 yards (439.826 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Canyon Scarf knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Knitting Chart Keeper (we love this!)
• Project storage bag
*Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.