Crochet your very own modern granny square blanket with this fun and easy crochet pattern for The Honeymilk Throw! This crochet blanket will instantly amp up any decor space, because it puts the loveliest modern twist on a classic, vintage-esque crochet design. This crochet blanket features gorgeous eyelet lace details, geometrical lines and shapes, and gorgeous puff stitches and a bobble-encrusted edge. Perfect for advanced-beginner crocheters, it even comes with three free video tutorials to guide you through making the squares.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original design of “The Honeymilk Throw”
• Skill level: Advanced-Beginner (crocheting seamlessly in the round with simple crochet stitches and techniques involved)
• Videos: This crochet pattern comes with three premium video tutorials to help guide you through making the squares for this throw. Instructions on how to access the videos is located on the third page of the pattern and within the confirmation e-mail.
• Features: A modern twist on a classic, heirloom granny square blanket design. Includes beautiful eyelet lace details, bobbles, and two unique square designs.
• Language: English. The Honeymilk Throw crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: The finished Honeymilk Throw is approximately 39″ (99.06 cm) (width) x 58″ (147.32 cm) (length); The Honeymilk Throw can be made larger or smaller by simply crocheting more or less squares
• You can read about the design concept behind The Honeymilk Throw crochet pattern on the blog here
• Other locations: You can also purchase this crochet pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Honeymilk Throw crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout.
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling J’adore are passionate about providing the highest quality patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials for The Honeymilk Throw Crochet Pattern:
• 4mm/Size G crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 1880 yards (1719.072 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here , here, and here)
• Row counter
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed blanket is listed within the PDF for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Honeymilk Throw crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Knitting Chart Keeper (we love this!)
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of DarlingJadore and are purchased under the agreement that the patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All pattern files are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.