If you want to be engulfed in a layer of soft and cozy crochet stitches and have the perfect contemporary “hygge” home decor item, then The Chateaux Throw crochet pattern is definitely for you! This beginner-friendly crochet pattern allows your to make a beautiful afghan that is sophisticated and modern and will go with any decor. It’s continually been a Darling Jadore best-selling crochet pattern for years, and we totally see why!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Chateaux Throw”
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters (simple stitches + techniques involved)
• Crochet pattern includes highly-detailed written instructions + recommended tools and more
• Language: Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Size of the finished Chateaux Throw: Approximately 52″ (132.08 cm) x Approximately 40″ (101.6 cm)
• Features: The Chateaux Throw is a classic, cozy crochet stitches that drape effortlessly, making this blanket a timeless home decor item, and the pattern super easy!
• Process: The Chateaux Throw is seamlessly crocheted flat
• The Chateaux Throw crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochetpattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Chateaux Throw Crochet Pattern:
• Size P crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 850 yards (777.24 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample throw is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Chateaux Throw crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.