The Calyx Shawl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A juxtaposition of western/boho-style with feminine lacy details, The Calyx Shawl is encrusted with gorgeous Estonian lace and texture and is the perfect knitting pattern for intermediate knitters looking to make a beautiful shawl that can be worn a variety of ways — a shawl, scarf, poncho, etc. This classic square-shaped shawl features a slit opening for your neck and stunning lacework that is worked on only one side of the shawl to make it even easier. Seamlessly knitted flat top-down on circular knitting needles, the highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with written instructions anda knitting chart (so you choose how you want to knit it), a stitch glossary, instructional photos, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials, and more.”
- Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions + a knitting chart, a schematic, row-by-row stitch count, a stitch glossary, instructional photos, and more
- Intermediate knitters
- Seamlessly knitted flat top-down
- A classic square-shaped knitted shawl with a slit opening for your neck that is dripping in gorgeous Estonian lace details and topped off with tassels
- English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- There is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Calyx Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information. For convenience, the widest part of the shawl (measured diagonally, corner to corner) is approx. 47″ (119.38 cm)
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Calyx Shawl here
- • U.S. Size 10 (6.0 mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 810 yards (740.664 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample shawl is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Calyx Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00