Classic, simple crochet stitches combined with small tassels makes The Stonegate Rug a timeless home decor item and a super fun and easy crochet project to follow! Seamlessly crocheted flat using only simple stitches and techniques, this rug whips up in no time!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Stonegate Rug”
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters (simple stitches + techniques involved)
• The Stonegate Rug crochet pattern includes highly-detailed written instructions + recommended yarns and tools
• Language: Crochet pattern is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Size of the finished Stonegate Rug: Approximately 52″ (132.08 cm) x Approximately 40″ (101.6 cm)
• Features: The Stonegate Throw features classic, cozy crochet stitches and side tassels
• Process: The Stonegate Rug is seamlessly crocheted flat
• The Stonegate Rug crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochetpattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Stonegate Rug Crochet Pattern:
• Size P crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 5000 yards (4572 meters) of super bulky-weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample rug is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Stonegate Rug crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.