Inspired by traditional seagrass baskets, The Belly Basket crochet patteern is a crocheted interpretation of this stylish home decor item that’s been a huge trend lately! Crocheted in the round using two different colored yarns and using simple stitches, The Belly Basket crochet pattern is super easy and suitable for beginner crocheters. Whether you store blankets in it or a cute plant, The Belly Basket is sure to make a modern decor statement in your home!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet belly basket design for “The Belly Basket”
• The Belly Basket crochet pattern includes detailed written instructions, tutorial photos for help, + recommended yarns and tools
• Process: The Belly Basket is seamlessly crocheted flat, bottom-up
Features: A classic Scandinavian seagrass basket inspired design with two colors + handles
• Language: The Belly Basket crochet pattern is written in standard American terms; written in English
• Skill level: Beginner/Advanced-Beginner crocheters
• Other locations: The Belly Basket crochet pattern also available on Etsy and Ravelry
• The Belly Basket crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Belly Basket Crochet Pattern:
• U.S. Size J/10, 6mm crochet hook (here, here, and here)
• The crochet hook sets we like most are this one and this one
• Approx. 350 yards (320.04 meters) of worsted weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Row counter
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample belly basket is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Belly Basket crochet pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.