Cozy ribbed texture that resembles knit stitches engulfs this classic rectangular shaped crochet scarf, making The Halston Scarf a true stunner! This crochet pattern was specifically designed for beginners looking to make a gorgeous, fashion scarf that is a fun and quick project to make. Seamlessly crocheted flat and using only simple stitches and techniques, this scarf whips up in no time and makes the perfect holiday gift.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet design of “The Halston Scarf”
• Crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital pattern file containing written instructions
• Skill level: Beginner crocheters
• Process: Seamlessly crocheted flat
• Features : A classic crocheted rectangular, long scarf that features a beautiful textured rib-like design and is long enough to wrap up to two times around your neck.
• Language: English. This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This crochet pattern was written and designed for the scarf to wrap once or twice around the neck and the finished knitted scarf is approximately 10″ (25.4 cm) x approximately 70″ (177.8 cm)
• You can also purchase this crochet pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• Crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Halston Scarf Crochet Pattern:
• Size P/11.5 crochet hook
• Approx. 280 yards (256.032 meters) of super bulky-weight (categroy 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the crochet pattern for convenience.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.