There’s simply nothing cuter than cable-knit mittens during fall or winter, and we’ve got you covered with The Woodsy Mitts knitting pattern! Suitable for intermediate knitters, this pattern equips you with highly-detailed instructions, numerous photo tutorials, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials + more! Knitted seamlessly on DPNs bottom-up, these classic mittens feature a stunning large cable-work design on the front and classic knit stitches for the rest of the mitten. If you want to make a beautiful, classic pair of cable-knit mittens this season, then this knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Woodsy Mitts”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, photo tutorials, a stitch glossary, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level: Intermediate (cablework is required) knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round bottom up on DPNs
• Features : A classic knitted mitten that features a large, gorgeous cable down the front center
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements.
• Blog post: Read more about the knit design concept on the blog here
• Other locations: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and Loveknitting
• The Woodsy Mittens knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Woodsy Mitts Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• A cable hook or cable needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for this knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.