Stunning, classic knit lacework flows in soft waves, creating a beautiful and gently scalloped edging for The Fauna Cowl. An ode to classic Shetland lace knitting, The Fauna Cowl blends gorgeous ripples of classic garter stitch waves with pretty peaks of lace. Suitable for beginner to advanced-beginner knitters, this easy knitting pattern equips you with a stitch glossary, schematic, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, and highly-detailed written instructions. If you’re looking to knit a truly captivating and timeless cowl, then look no further than The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Fauna Cowl
• The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Official Commercial: Watch The Fauna Cowl in action here
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Language of The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Fauna Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features of The Fauna Cowl: The Fauna Cowl features a stunning lacework blended with waves of squishy texture, a gentle scalloped edge, and a seamless finish
• Size of the finished Fauna Cowl: The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Fauna Cowl is as follows: Approx. 19” (48.26 cm) (length) x Approx. 14” (35.56 cm) (width when laid flat) x Approx. 29” (73.66 cm) (circumference).
• Other places: You can also grab The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern from Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the knit design concept of The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Fauna Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• *U.S. Size 9 (5.5 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles
• Psst…our favorite interchangeable circular knitting needle set is this one</strong>
• Approx. 233 yards (213.055 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.