The Fauna Cowl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Stunning, classic knit lacework flows in soft waves, creating a beautiful and gently scalloped edging for The Fauna Cowl. An ode to classic Shetland lace knitting, The Fauna Cowl blends gorgeous ripples of classic garter stitch waves with pretty peaks of lace. Suitable for beginner to advanced-beginner knitters, this easy knitting pattern equips you with a stitch glossary, schematic, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, and highly-detailed written instructions. If you’re looking to knit a truly captivating and timeless cowl, then look no further than The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern!”
- The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
- English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
- The Fauna Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
- The Fauna Cowl features a stunning lacework blended with waves of squishy texture, a gentle scalloped edge, and a seamless finish
- The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Fauna Cowl is as follows: Approx. 19” (48.26 cm) (length) x Approx. 14” (35.56 cm) (width when laid flat) x Approx. 29” (73.66 cm) (circumference).
- You can read all about the knit design concept of The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 9 (5.5 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 233 yards (213.055 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
- The Fauna Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00