A classic, retro, vintage-inspired knit design, The Cypress Headband was designed to be the counterpart to the lovely Cypress Beanie (which quickly became a Darling Jadore best-selling pattern!) Knitted flat, this highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, links to helpful videos + photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements and more. Suitable for intermediate knitters, this headband/ear warmer works up in no time and comes with instructions to make it as large/small as desired. If you’re looking to make a cozy, classic ear warmer, then look no further than The Cypress Headband knitting pattern.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit headband/earwarmer design of “The Cypress Headband”
• Info: The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, information on adapting the pattern to make the headband larger or smaller, + more
• Get The Set: The Cypress Headband was designed as the lovely counterpart to The Cypress Beanie
Language of The Cypress Headband knitting pattern: English; The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Cypress Headband knitting pattern: Advanced-Beginner/Intermeidate knitters (fair-isle/stranded knitting techniques involved)
• Method of Construction: The Cypress Headband is seamlessly knitted flat, vertically
• Features: The Cypress Headband is a retro style knit design that features two different colors of yarn worked in a classic argyle pattern
• Size of the Cypress Headband: The Cypress Headband knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference and there are instructions within the pattern to make it larger or smaller.
• Other places: You can also grab The Cypress Headband knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Blog post: Read all about the design concept + other details of The Cypress Headband knitting pattern on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + no expiration: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Cypress Headband Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) standard knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approx. Approximately 80 yards (73.152 meters) total of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn in two different colors; Approx. 40 yards (36.576) of each color.; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Cypress Headband knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.