The Cypress Headband Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A classic, retro, vintage-inspired knit design, The Cypress Headband was designed to be the counterpart to the lovely Cypress Beanie (which quickly became a Darling Jadore best-selling pattern!) Knitted flat, this highly-detailed knitting pattern equips you with written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, links to helpful videos + photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements and more. Suitable for intermediate knitters, this headband/ear warmer works up in no time and comes with instructions to make it as large/small as desired. If you’re looking to make a cozy, classic ear warmer, then look no further than The Cypress Headband knitting pattern.”
- The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a color-coded stitch chart, a stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, information on adapting the pattern to make the headband larger or smaller, + more
- The Cypress Headband was designed as the lovely counterpart to The Cypress Beanie
- English; The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Advanced-Beginner/Intermeidate knitters (fair-isle/stranded knitting techniques involved)
- The Cypress Headband is seamlessly knitted flat, vertically
- The Cypress Headband is a retro style knit design that features two different colors of yarn worked in a classic argyle pattern
- The Cypress Headband knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference and there are instructions within the pattern to make it larger or smaller.
- Read all about the design concept + other details of The Cypress Headband knitting pattern on the blog here
- •U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) standard knitting needles
•Approx. Approximately 80 yards (73.152 meters) total of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn in two different colors; Approx. 40 yards (36.576) of each color.; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Cypress Headband knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00