The Tundra Mittens Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A luxuriously plush knitted faux-fur cuff wraps your wrist in warmth and cozy, making The Tundra Mittens an elegant and classic knitting pattern for fall and winter! Knitted seamlessly in the round, these beautiful mittens work up at lightning speed, and are suitable for advanced-beginner knitters interested in knitting a truly stunning pair of mittens. The knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, numerous tutorial photos, links to numerous photo and video support, a schematic with precise measurements and more. If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern!”
- The Tundra Mittens are a part of a coordinated set you can grab here
- The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is a highly-detailed knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic, a photo tutorial, an entire section dedicated to teaching you how to adapt these mittens to knit them in any size, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
- Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round on DPNs is required)
- The Tundra Mittens are seamlessly knitted in the round bottom-up on DPNs
- The Tundra Mittens feature a luxuriously plush, hand-knitted faux fur cuff and a body of classic stockinette stitches
- English. The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements. Additionally, there are detailed instructions within this knitting pattern to teach you how to knit these mittens as small or as large as desired.
- Read more about the knit design concept of The Tundra Mittens on the blog here
- • Four U.S. Size 9 (5.5 mm) DPNs
• Four U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) DPNs
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Approx. 25 yards of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (faux fur yarn recommended) (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the pattern for convenience.
- The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00