A luxuriously plush knitted faux-fur cuff wraps your wrist in warmth and cozy, making The Tundra Mittens an elegant and classic knitting pattern for fall and winter! Knitted seamlessly in the round, these beautiful mittens work up at lightning speed, and are suitable for advanced-beginner knitters interested in knitting a truly stunning pair of mittens. The knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, numerous tutorial photos, links to numerous photo and video support, a schematic with precise measurements and more. If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Tundra Mittens”
• Official Commercial: Watch The Tundra Mittens in action here
• Pattern set: The Tundra Mittens are a part of a coordinated set you can grab here
• Included: The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is a highly-detailed knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, a schematic, a photo tutorial, an entire section dedicated to teaching you how to adapt these mittens to knit them in any size, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round on DPNs is required)
• Process of this knitting pattern: The Tundra Mittens are seamlessly knitted in the round bottom-up on DPNs
• Features of The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern: The Tundra Mittens feature a luxuriously plush, hand-knitted faux fur cuff and a body of classic stockinette stitches
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired, and there is a detailed schematic within the knitting pattern with precise measurements. Additionally, there are detailed instructions within this knitting pattern to teach you how to knit these mittens as small or as large as desired.
• Other Locations: You can also grab The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• On The Blog: Read more about the knit design concept of The Tundra Mittens on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact the Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Tundra Mittens Knitting Pattern:
• *Four U.S. Size 9 (5.5 mm) DPNs
• *Four U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) DPNs
• Approx. 90 yards (82.296 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Approx. 25 yards of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (faux fur yarn recommended) (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Tundra Mittens knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.