If you’re looking for a knitting pattern for an easy, classic triangle scarf shawl, look no further — The Tiramisu Shawl is definitely the knitting pattern for you! Featuring lace eyelet details every few rows, a classic triangle shawl shape, and using a self-striping variegated yarn, this shawl whips up in no time and turns into a statement fashion accessory that makes a big impact! This listing equips you with video tutorials for reference, detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful content and more.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Tiramisu Shawl”
• This listing is for the Premium Pattern Package, which contains the highly-detailed knitting pattern file plus access to video tutorials to help guide you through certain aspects knitting it
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• The Tiramisu Shawl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing instructions, photographs, + schematics
• Skill level: Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting flat with simple stitches and increases involved)
• Size: The Tiramisu Shawl knitting pattern includes exact measurements for the shawl, and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the shawl much larger or smaller if preferred. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Tiramisu Shawl in the photos is Approx. 60″ (152.4 cm) (width) x Approx. 27″ (68.58 cm) (length).
• Process: The Tiramisu Shawl is seamlessly knitted flat
• Features: The Tiramisu Shawl is a classic knitted triangle shawl design, with eyelet lace details on the outer edge, center, and every few rows
• You can get the knitting pattern (without videos) here
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Tiramisu Shawl here
• Other locations: You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Tiramisu Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Tiramisu Shawl Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 7 (4.5mm) knitting needles (here and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 580 yards (530.352 meters) of DK/light-weight (category 3) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 11-15 (similar here , here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Tiramisu Shawl knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.