A classic half-circle shaped shawl filled with gorgeous simple stitches that gradually grows to a crescendo of a beautiful lace edge with tassels, The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern was specifically designed for beginner shawl-knitters in mind, and it makes a huge impact! Seamlessly knitted flat top-down, The Rainfall shawl has subtle lace details flowing diagonally throughout the body, a two-row border of stunning lace, and is topped off with long, flowing tassels dripping from the ends. The PDF equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials, and more. If you’re looking to make a gorgeous (and easy!) western-boho inspired shawl that can be worn a variety of ways, then this knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit shawl scarf design of “The Rainfall Shawl”
• The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a knitting chart, tutorial photos, stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, and more!
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level of The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern: Advanced-Beginner knitter (simple knit stitches + techniques involved)
• Process of knitting the Rainfall Shawl: The Rainfall Shawl is seamlessly knitted flat, top-down
• Features of The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern : The Rainfall Shawl is a classic half-circle shawl that features simple knit stitches, easy lacework, and long, flowing tassels
• Size of The Rainfall Shawl: There is a detailed schematic within The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Rainfall Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information. For convenience, the width is approx. 56″ (142.24 cm) and the length is approx. 23″ (58.42 cm) (minus the length of the tassels).
• Language of this knitting pattern: English. The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• You can read about the knit design concept behind The Rainfall Shawl here
• You can also grab The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Rainfall Shawl Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 10 (6.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 500 yards (457.2 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.\
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.