The Rainfall Shawl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “A classic half-circle shaped shawl filled with gorgeous simple stitches that gradually grows to a crescendo of a beautiful lace edge with tassels, The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern was specifically designed for beginner shawl-knitters in mind, and it makes a huge impact! Seamlessly knitted flat top-down, The Rainfall shawl has subtle lace details flowing diagonally throughout the body, a two-row border of stunning lace, and is topped off with long, flowing tassels dripping from the ends. The PDF equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, links to helpful video tutorials, and more. If you’re looking to make a gorgeous (and easy!) western-boho inspired shawl that can be worn a variety of ways, then this knitting pattern is definitely for you!”
- The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, a knitting chart, tutorial photos, stitch glossary, a schematic with precise measurements, and more!
- Advanced-Beginner knitter (simple knit stitches + techniques involved)
- The Rainfall Shawl is seamlessly knitted flat, top-down
- The Rainfall Shawl is a classic half-circle shawl that features simple knit stitches, easy lacework, and long, flowing tassels
- There is a detailed schematic within The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern file with specific measurements for The Rainfall Shawl, along with sizing and dimension information. For convenience, the width is approx. 56″ (142.24 cm) and the length is approx. 23″ (58.42 cm) (minus the length of the tassels).
- English. The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Rainfall Shawl here
- • U.S. Size 10 (6.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 500 yards (457.2 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Rainfall Shawl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00