Earth-tone hues subtly flow in waves of classic crochet stitches ending in a delightful bobble edge, making The Riverbed Scarf a luxuriously warm winter accessory. Equipping you with highly-detailed written instructions, a crochet stitch chart, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements and more, this crochet pattern is suitable for beginner crocheters and is a fun and enjoyable project!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original crochet scarf design of The Riverbed Scarf
• The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern file contains highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch chart, links to tons of helpful video tutorials and photo content, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, and more.
• Language of The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern: English; This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginner crocheters (crocheting flat + basic crochet stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Riverbed Scarf is seamlessly crocheted flat (rectangular-shaped scarf)
• Features of The Riverbed Scarf: The Riverbed Scarf features gorgeous waves of classic crochet stitches and a unique bobble edge.
• Size: The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the crochet pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Riverbed Scarf is as follows: Approx. 18″ (45.72 cm) width x Approx. 68″ (172.72 cm) length.
• Other places: You can also grab The Riverbed Scarf on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the crochet design concept of The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: email@example.com
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Riverbed Scarf Crochet Pattern:
• Size K (6.50 mm) crochet hook
• Approximately 750 yards total (685.8 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Approx. 10 yards (9.144 meters) for the bobble edge and 740 yards (676.656 meters) for the body of the scarf (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Riverbed Scarf crochet pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.