The Pebble Wash Cloths and Mitt Knitting Patterns (Instant Download)
- “Lather up and exfoliate with this the eco-friendly, highly-effective Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt combo! Featuring soft yet scrubby texture, this set is wonderfully effective at exfoliating and the perfect addition to your beauty and bath routine. As part of the Darling Jadore “Eco Collection; Bath Edition 1″, these two knitting patterns equip you with highly-detailed written instructions, links to helpful video tutorials and photo content, a schematic with precise measurements, tutorial photos within, a stitch glossary, and more. If you’re looking to add more eco-friendly, sustainable items to your bath and beauty routine, then look no further than The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt knitting patterns!”
- The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt knitting patterns (there are two patterns included in the file!) contains detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous video and photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements, a photo tutorial, information on adapting the pattern to make the mitt bigger or smaller, and more
- Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (simple knit stitches and techniques required for both patterns. Knitting in the round is required for the Pebble Mitt pattern)
- The Pebble Wash Cloths are seamlessly knitted flat, bottom-up (square shape) on straight knitting needles; The Pebble Mitt is seamlessly knitted in the round, bottom-up on double-pointed knitting needles.
- The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt feature soft yet scrubby texture that makes for an excellent exfoliator. The Pebble Cloths have a nubby texture and a little handle. The Pebble Mitt has a nubby texture and unisex fit.
- English. The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt knitting patterns are both written in standard American terms
- Pebble Wash Cloths: Length: Approx. 8 ¼” (20.955 cm); Width: Approx. 7 ¾” (19.685 cm); Handle length when attached: Approx. 2” (5.08 cm); Handle entire length prior to attachment: Approx. 4” (10.16 cm). The Pebble Mitt: The Pebble Mitt was written and designed for a unisex fit, but can easily be adapted to make larger or smaller. See information below. Circumference: Approx. 7” (17.78 cm) – 9” (22.86 cm); the fabric is very stretchy. Length: Approx. 8” (20.32 cm). Width when laid flat: Approx. 4” (10.16 cm). Instructions are provided within the pattern to adapt The Pebble Mitt to make it larger or smaller, if desired.
- You can also grab The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt knitting patterns on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
- Read all about the design concept of Eco Collection: Bath Edition 1 on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) straight knitting needles
• Four U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) double-pointed knitting needles
• Approximately 121 yards (110.642 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
- The Pebble Wash Cloths + Mitt knitting patterns are available for download immediately after ordering and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00