A textured hand-knit cozy is the perfect accessory to keep your hands cool when drinking hot cocoa or a PSL in autumn, but also doubles as a perfect cozy for cold beverages too. This classic coffee cozy has been a long-standing best seller at Darling Jadore, and we definitely know why! The easy knitting pattern lets you make a seamless knitted coffee cozy in the round on DPNs and they make the most adorable (and practical!) holiday gifts and stocking stuffers. The pattern repeat includes only simple stitches that creates a lovely texture and thickness to the cozy. Grab this knitting pattern today and see why they’re such a joy to make!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Coffee Cozy”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, a stitch glossary, and more
• Skill level: Advanced beginner knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round on DPNs
• Features : A classic knitted coffee cozy made with only simple knit stitches that creates a lovely texture and thickness throughout the cozy
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: Knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average to-go size cups (e.g., Starbuck’s “tall” and “grande” sizes), but knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make smaller or larger, with written explanation on how to do so.
• You can also find this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Coffee Cozy Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) DPNs (here, here, and here)
• Approx. 45 yards (41.148 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample coffee cozy is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Coffee Cozy knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.