The Nora Scarf is a stunning, timeless knit scarf design that never goes out of style with its classic rectangular shape and simple knit stitches. Specially designed for beginner knitters, this scarf is super easy to knit and fast to work up, making it a favorite pattern among our beginner knitter customers or anyone looking for a relaxing, meditative knitting pattern to follow.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Nora Scarf”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital fle containing detailed written instructions
• Skill level: Beginner knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted flat
• Features : A classic rectangular-shaped knitted shawl requiring only simple knit stitches and techniques
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: The finished Nora Scarf was designed to be long enough to wrap up to two times around the neck, and the pattern can easily be adapted to make it as long or as short as preferred. The finished scarf in the photos is approximately 9″ (22.86 cm) x approximaely 80″ (203.2 cm)
• You can also get this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Nora Scarf Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• The interchangeable knitting needle set we like most is this one
• Approx. 420 yards (384.048 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample scarf is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Nora Scarf knitting pattern:
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.