Classic, squishy garter stitch mittens make for the coziest warm mitts for fall and winter — we promise! The Frostfall Mitts knitting pattern is easy and fun to follow, and lets you make the cutest classic-knit mittens that are sure to keep your hands toasty and warm all winter long.
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Frostfall Mitts”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions, photo tutorials, a stitch glossary, links to helpful video tutorials + more!
• Skill level: Advanced-Beginner/Intermediate knitters
• Process: Seamlessly knitted in the round bottom up on DPNs
• Features : A classic knitted mitten that features a beautiful ribbed cuff + classic knit stitches throughout the body
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women hand sizes at approximate 7” (17.78 cm)-7.5″ (19.05 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• You can also purchase this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and Loveknitting
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Frostfall Mittens Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 7 (4.5 mm) DPNs
• Approx. 130 yards (118.872 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle (for weaving in ends)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample mittens is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.