Textured cable spirals stand prominently against a backdrop of delightfully squishy knit stitches, making The Timber Beanie an instant classic for both men and women. Seamlessly knitted in the round and suitable for intermediate knitters, the cozy, classic fold-up brim combined with the timeless design and symmetrical spiral top makes this hat a must-have for fall and winter. Equipping you with highly-detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, links to numerous helpful video and photo content, a schematic with measurements, tutorial photos, and more, this beanie is such a delight to knit. If you’ve been looking for a truly classic beanie design that’s a fun and easy project, then look no further than The Timber Beanie knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Timber Beanie”
• Info: The Timber Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, helpful tutorial photos, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous video and photos tutorials, a photo tutorial + more
• Language of The Timber Beanie knitting pattern: English; The Timber Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Timber Beanie knitting pattern: Intermediate knitters (knitting in the round and cablework involved)
• Method of Construction: The Timber Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up, first starting with the brim, and ending at the top with symmetrical spiral decreases
• Features: The Timber Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a cozy fold-over ribbed brim and a classic beanie structure. There are large, flowing cable swirling throughout the body of the beanie in a backdrop of classic knit stitches. The beanie is topped off with a faux fur pom pom, but there is also instructions and a photo tutorial within the knitting pattern to make and attach a pom pom made of yarn instead, if preferred.
• Size of the Timber Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women and men (unisex) head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Other places: You can also grab The Timber Beanie knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Blog post: Read all about the design concept + other details of The Timber Beanie knitting pattern on the blog here
• Instant Download: The Timber Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and is immediately sent electronically to the email address provided at checkout and/or the email address linked to your PayPal account (if you purchased the pattern via PayPal). Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via email at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern or crochet at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + no expiration: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Timber Beanie Knitting Pattern:
•U.S. Size 8 (5.0 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles
•Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one
•Approx. 120 yards (109.728 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Cable hook or cable needle
•Check out our Amazon shop
•Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample knitted beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Timber Beanie knitting pattern:
•Project storage bag
•Yarn Guide Finger Holder
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.