The Posy Sweater Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “If you’re looking to knit a sweater that’s classic and chic with a subtle feminine touch, then The Posy Sweater knitting pattern is definitely for you! The design concept for this gorgeous and sweet sweater was to juxtapose a comfy, relaxed-fit with a beautiful feminine touch of a satin ribbon bow in the back, which when combined, creates a stunning sweater. Featuring a double-fold collar with a beautiful ribbing that really pops, slightly puffed sleeves, a loose fitting bust, and a beautiful ribbon with a keyhole design in the back, The Posy Sweater has completely stolen our hearts and is a favorite among our customers! Knitted top-down raglan style on circular knitting needles, this is a wonderful knitting project for intermediate knitters.”
- WANT VIDEO SUPPORT? Get the “Premium Pattern Package“, which also includes access to a series of premium video tutorials to guide you through knitting this sweater
- The Posy Sweater knitting pattern is a highly-detailed 11-page digital file containing instructions, photos, + schematics
- Intermediate knitters
- The Posy Sweater knitting pattern includes a sizing guide with measurements and also includes instructions to adapt the knitting pattern to make the sweater much larger or smaller if preferred. Since it’s knitted top-down, it’s easy to adapt the knitting pattern to fit your specific size and create the sweater much smaller or larger than the measurements below, and the pattern provides information on how to do so. But for convenience, the sizes of the knitted sweater -– XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL — correspond to the approximate bust sizes the sweater will fit up to: 37.5” (95.25 cm), 39.5″-40” (100.33 cm-101.6 cm), (42”) (106.68 cm), 44” (111.76 cm), 46.5” (118.11 cm), 50″ (127 cm).
- The Posy Sweater is seamlessly knitted top-down on circular knitting needles
- A classic double-thick crewneck, relaxed fit, + keyhole back detailing with ribbon/bow design
- English. The Posy Sweater knitting pattern is written in standard American terms; Videos are provided in English
- You can read about the knit design concept behind The Posy Sweater here
- • U.S. Size 8 (5.0mm) knitting needles (16″ here, 29″ here, 36″ here)
• Approx. 1405-1430 yards (1284.732-1307.592 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Ribbon (similar here, here, and here)
• Stitch markers
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample item is listed within the knitting pattern or crochet pattern for convenience.
- The Posy Sweater knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00