A classic ribbed brim flows into a unique swirl design for the body of the beanie, making The Iris Beanie the perfect accessory for fall or winter. This beginner-friendly knitting pattern equips you with a schematic, stitch glossary, links to tons of video tutorials and photos, and more! If you’re looking to make a unique and cozy beanie for the season, then The Iris Beanie knitting pattern is definitely for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit design of “The Iris Beanie”
• Knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital file containing written instructions to make this beanie, a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, links to numerous video tutorials, a schematic with precise measurements, and more
• Skill level: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round on circular knitting needles is required)
• Process: Beanie is knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
• Features : A seamless knit beanie design that features a unique spiral/swirl design throughout the body of the beanie, and is topped with an optional faux-fur pom pom
• Language: English. This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• You can also grab this knitting pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, and LoveKnitting
• Read all about the knitting design concept for The Iris Beanie knitting pattern on the blog here
• Video tutorial is available here. A left-handed version of this video tutorial is available here.
• Knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Iris Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 10.5 (6.5 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one, this one, and this one!
• Approx. 80 yards (73.152 meters) of bulky-weight (category 5) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 6-9 (similar here, here, and here)
• Faux fur pom pom (similar here and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Iris Beanie knitting pattern:
• U.S. Size 10.5 (6.5mm) double-pointed knitting needles (for decreasing the top of the beanie)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.