The Basic Socks Knitting Pattern
- “An essential staple in any wardrobe, The Basic Socks are a quick and easy knitting pattern to follow to create a classic pair of everyday socks. If you’re looking to knit a classic pair of socks, then look no further than The Basic Socks knitting pattern!”
- Item is a digital knitting pattern file containing written instructions, video tutorials, a stitch glossary, and more.
- Advanced-beginner (+ first-time sock knitters). Video tutorials included. View Skill Classifications
- English. The knitting pattern is written in standard American terms.
- Pattern written to fit adult women size medium; Approx. shoe size: U.S. 6-9.5 (39-42 Euro).
- Pattern includes linked shopping list.
Yarn: Approx. 250 yards (228.6 meters) of Fingering/Sock-Weight (Category 2)
Needles: U.S. Size 1 (2.25mm)
- All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of Darling Jadore and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold. Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically. All finished items made from Darling Jadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to Darling Jadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there. We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
©DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
Resell finished product with pattern credit.
© DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.