Swirls of cascading knitted lace flow exquisitely in harmony, making The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern a true delight to follow. Seamlessly knitted in the round, this cowl provides delightfully unique textural and visual interest and is suitable for advanced-beginner knitters, combining only the simplest knit stitches and techniques to create one incredibly detailed and intricate-looking accessory. This knitting pattern equips you with highly-detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, links to numerous photos and video content, a stitch glossary, and more. If you’re looking to knit a gorgeous cowl that’s super easy to knit, then look no further than The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Snowfall Cowl
• The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Official Commercial: Watch The Snowfall Cowl in action here
• Language of The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Cowl knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Snowfall Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features of The Snowfall Cowl: The Snowfall Cowl features a stunning lacework blended with waves of squishy texture, a gentle scalloped edge, and a seamless finish
• Size: The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Snowfall Cowl is as follows: Length: Approx.: 19.5” (49.53 cm); Width when laid flat: Approx. 14” (35.56 cm); Circumference: Approx.: 29” (73.66 cm).
• Other places: You can also grab The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern on Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the knit design concept of The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Snowfall Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• *U.S. Size 9 (5.5 mm) 29″ (73.66 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 235 yards (214.884 meters) of medium/worsted-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Snowfall Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.