A classic ribbed brim flows into a sea of gorgeous cables, making The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern a really fun and interesting project that’s way easier than it looks. This beanie knitting pattern is perfect for intermediate knitters looking to create a beanie that appears to be complex and beautiful, but is actually quite an easy project. Knitted bottom up on circular knitting needles, the gentle twists of the cable add interest and depth to this lovely fall accessory!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original cable-knit beanie design of “The Lakewood Beanie”
• The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern is a highly-detailed knitting pattern file containing written instructions to make this beanie, a stitch glossary, photo tutorials, links to numerous video tutorials, and more
• Catch a glimpse of this design in our commercial
• Skill level of the knitting pattern: Intermediate knitters (cable-work is required)
• Process of knitting The Lakewood Beanie: The Lakewood Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles from the bottom up
• Features of The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern : The Lakewood Beanie is a seamless knit beanie design that features a classic ribbed brim and cabled body
• Language of the knitting pattern: English. The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Size of The Lakewood Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• You can also grab The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern on Etsy or Ravelry
• The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Lakewood Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one, this one, and this one!
• Approx. 150 yards (137.16 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the knitting pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Lakewood Beanie knitting pattern:
• Pom maker (FYI: there’s a photo tutorial within the pattern to make the pom without a pom maker if you prefer)
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.