The Wildwood Scarf Crochet Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Classic all-over ribbing drapes effortlessly, making The Wildwood Scarf the perfect cozy accessory for any outdoorsman. The understated vertical ribbing on the body of the scarf flows down to meet a more structured ribbing at the two ends, making this a must-have scarf that pairs with any outfit. Suitable for beginner/advanced-beginner crocheters, this crochet pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a stitch glossary, tutorial photos within, links to other video and photo tutorials, a schematic with measurements, information on adapting the pattern to make it larger/smaller, and more. If you’ve been searching for a classic crocheted scarf (that looks knitted!), then look no further than The Wildwood Scarf crochet pattern.”
- The Wildwood Scarf crochet pattern is a highly-detailed digital crochet pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a stitch chart, tutorial photos within, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to other helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
- English; This crochet pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner crocheters/Advanced-beginner (crocheting flat + simple crochet stitches and techniques involved)
- The Wildwood Scarf is seamlessly crocheted flat
- The Wildwood Scarf features a classic ribbed body that flows down into a righter rib at the two ends of the scarf. The resulting fabric lays flat without need to block.
- The Wildwood Scarf crochet pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the crochet pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Wildwood Scarf is as follows: Width: Approx. 8″ (20.32 cm); Length: Approx. 74″ (187.96 cm)
- Read all about the design concept on the blog here
- • U.S. K 10 (6.50mm) crochet hook
• Approx. 500 yards (457.2 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
- The Wildwood Scarf crochet pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your crochet pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
- All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00