The Tundra Cowl Knitting Pattern (Instant Download)
- “Immersed in luxuriously plush faux-fur, The Tundra Cowl is a breathtaking, sumptuous treat to knit as well as to wear! Engulfing you in the coziest faux-fur, this cowl is elegant, classy, and timeless. This knitting pattern is suitable for beginner knitters and equips you with a stitch glossary, schematic, links to numerous video and photo content, and more. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this cowl works up quickly and easily. If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern!”
- The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
- The Tundra Hat is a part of a coordinated set you can grab here.
- English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
- Beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
- The Tundra Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
- The Tundra Cowl features gorgeous, plush faux-fur for the entirety of the cowl, making it extra soft and cozy
- The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Tundra Cowl is as follows: Approx. 19” (48.26 cm) (length) x Approx. 14” (35.56 cm) (width when laid flat) x Approx. 29” (73.66 cm) (circumference).
- You can read all about the knit design concept of The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
- • U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 29-32″ (73.66-29.2608 cm) circular knitting needles
• Approx. 245 yards (224.028 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
- The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org. As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here. ✔ DISCLAIMER: All knitting patterns and crochet patterns are instant-download digital files. No patterns are shipped.
All Darling Jadore™ knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs on this website and on all our other platforms are the property of DarlingJadore™and are thereby purchased under the agreement that they may not be distributed, copied, re-written, or re-sold .Darling Jadore is a registered business through the Secretary of State, and all Darling Jadore digital knitting pattern and crochet pattern digital files are protected by U.S. Copyright and are property of Darling Jadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell, or share the pattern in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
All finished items made from DarlingJadore knit and crochet digital patterns may be sold, so long as clear credit has been given to DarlingJadore on the buyer’s website and on the buyer’s social media account, if shown there.
We do not sell or offer licensing rights to any of our photographs nor permit use of our photographs for any reason.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.
HOT RIGHT NOW
- The Eco-Friendly Collection: Bath Edition 1 (Knit + Crochet Discount Patterns Bundle) $25.80
- The Classic Loofah Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $6.00
- The Daybreak Bath Mat Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Sudsy Soap Saver Knitting Pattern (Instant Download) $5.50
- The Cottage Wash Cloths Crochet Pattern (Instant Download) $5.00