Immersed in luxuriously plush faux-fur, The Tundra Cowl is a breathtaking, sumptuous treat to knit as well as to wear! Engulfing you in the coziest faux-fur, this cowl is elegant, classy, and timeless. This knitting pattern is suitable for beginner knitters and equips you with a stitch glossary, schematic, links to numerous video and photo content, and more. Knitted seamlessly in the round on circular knitting needles, this cowl works up quickly and easily. If you want to experience the opulent comfort of faux-fur for the winter, then look no further than The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit cowl scarf design of The Tundra Cowl
• The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital knitting pattern file containing detailed written instructions, a schematic with precise measurements, a stitch glossary, links to tons of helpful video and photo tutorials, + more
• Pattern set: The Tundra Hat is a part of a coordinated set you can grab here.
• Official Commercial: Watch The Tundra Cowl in action here
• Language of The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern: Beginner knitters (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved)
• Method: The Tundra Cowl is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features of The Tundra Cowl: The Tundra Cowl features gorgeous, plush faux-fur for the entirety of the cowl, making it extra soft and cozy
• Size of the finished Tundra Cowl: The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern includes a detailed schematic with precise measurements located within the knitting pattern file. For convenience, the dimensions of the finished Tundra Cowl is as follows: Approx. 19” (48.26 cm) (length) x Approx. 14” (35.56 cm) (width when laid flat) x Approx. 29” (73.66 cm) (circumference).
• Other places: You can also grab The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern from Ravelry, Etsy, and LoveKnitting
• Blog post: You can read all about the knit design concept of The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern on the blog here
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Instant Download: The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: email@example.com
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Tundra Cowl Knitting Pattern:
• *U.S. Size 13 (9.0 mm) 29-32″ (73.66-29.2608 cm) circular knitting needles
• Psst…our favorite interchangeable circular knitting needle set is this one</strong>
• Approx. 245 yards (224.028 meters) of super-bulky weight (category 6) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 5-6 (similar here, here, and here)
• Check out our Amazon shop
Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the exact yarn and materials used to make the sample knitted cowl photographed is listed within the knitting pattern.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Tundra Cowl knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.