A classic knit beanie featuring a prominent ribbed brim and stunning texture throughout the body, The Sycamore Beanie knitting pattern is suitable for beginners looking for a fun and easy knitting project! The gorgeous textural element to this beanie creates so much visual interest and uniqueness. Knitted seamlessly in the round bottom-up on circular knitting needles, this beanie pattern requires only simple knit stitches, increases, and decreases. The knitting pattern equips you with detailed written instructions, a schematic, stitch glossary, photo tutorials, and more (and don’t forget about the video tutorial!). If you’re looking for a fun and easy beanie knitting pattern that works up easily and quickly, The Sycamore Beanie is for you!
• A DarlingJadore™ Original knit beanie design of “The Sycamore Beanie”
• This knitting pattern is a highly-detailed digital pattern file containing written instructions, stitch glossary + photos
• Language of The Sycamore Beanie knitting pattern: English; This knitting pattern is written in standard American terms
• Skill level of The Sycamore Beanie knitting pattern: Beginner/Advanced-Beginners (knitting in the round + basic knitting stitches and techniques involved; video tutorial provided for assistance)
• Method: The Sycamore Beanie is seamlessly knitted in the round on circular knitting needles, bottom-up
• Features : The Sycamore Beanie is a seamless beanie design that features a prominent ribbed brim, super textured design on the body, and a large yarn pom on top
• Size of the Sycamore Beanie: This knitting pattern was written and designed to fit average adult women head size at approximate 22-24″ (55.88 cm – 60.96 cm) circumference; the knitting pattern is easily adaptable to make larger or smaller if desired.
• Blog post: You can read about the knit design concept behind The Sycamore Beanie on the Darling Jadore blog here
• You can also grab this pattern on Etsy, Ravelry, or LoveKnitting
• Subscribe: Subscribe to the Darling Jadore newsletter to keep up-to-date on all our latest designs, free patterns, coupons, + more!
• Right-handed video tutorial is linked here. Left-handed video tutorial is linked here.
• Instant Download: The Sycamore Beanie knitting pattern is available for download immediately after purchasing and e-mailed to the e-mail address you provide at checkout. Contact The Darling Jadore Technical Support Team via e-mail at any time if you have any difficulty downloading your knitting pattern: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Live pattern + never expire: As with all Darling Jadore knit and crochet patterns, the download link never expires, and all knit and crochet patterns are “live”, meaning they are regularly updated (with notice to customers). We at Darling Jadore are passionate about providing the highest quality knitting patterns and crochet patterns and videos to our customers, and to us, that means always updating versions of our knit and crochet patterns to make them the highest possible quality when possible. You can read more of our FAQs here.
Required Materials For The Sycamore Beanie Knitting Pattern:
• U.S. Size 8 (5.00 mm) 16″ (40.64 cm) circular knitting needles (here, here, and here)
• Psst…The interchangeable knitting needle sets we like most is this one, this one, and this one!
• Approx. 200 yards (182.88 meters) of worsted/medium-weight (category 4) yarn; Wraps Per Inch (WPI) by weight: Approx. 9-12 (similar here, here, and here)
• Tapestry needle
• Check out our Amazon shop
• Note: As with all Darling Jadore knitting patterns and crochet patterns, the specific yarn & materials used in the photographed sample beanie is listed within the pattern for convenience.
Other notions recommended, but not required for The Sycamore Beanie knitting pattern:
• Stitch markers
• Tapestry needle
• Row counter
• Project storage bag
• Stitch markers
• Yarn Guide Finger Holder
• Yarn bowl
All knitting patterns and crochet patterns and photographs are the property of Darling Jadore and are purchased under the agreement that the knit and crochet patterns and photographs cannot be distributed, copied in part or in whole, re-written, or re-sold without permission. All knitting pattern and crochet pattern files, photos, and videos are protected by U.S. copyright and are the property of DarlingJadore. It is illegal to redistribute, sell or share these knit or crochet patterns in part or in whole, electronically or physically.
© 2020 DarlingJadore; All rights reserved.